Welcome to North Central District Science Day and the Marion Area Science & Engineering Fair
District Science Day is Going Virtual!
Every effort is being made to ensure you have the opportunity to present at District Science Day.
The STEM Wizard registration system will support the virtual judging of projects for both District Science Days and State Science Day. This same platform will also include judging for Sponsored Awards.
A new STEM Wizard Milestone is being developed and will require the following elements
• A final report that includes the Research Plan plus the collected data, discussion of the results and conclusions, and the abstract
• Students will answer specific questions taken from the judging rubric
• Students will upload good quality photos of their poster display, capturing all of the details in focus
• Students will create a short video of their presentation (5 to 8 minutes)
You will be notified via email when the new Milestone has been added to the District Science Day registration site. This notification will include more details and further instructions.
While these details are not currently available, you will be provided with sufficient time to address the new milestone and complete the registration.
For judges, we need your help now more than ever
This new virtual platform will allow judging to happen over a 5-7-day period. Virtual judging offers much greater time flexibility than a traditional in-person, on-campus event. If you haven’t already done so, please register now.
Welcome to registration for North Central District Science Day and the Marion Area Science & Engineering Fair, to be held at The Ohio State University at Marion on March 21, 2020
Students and judges: Use the Registration link at the top right of this page to register. If you've already registered, use the Login link to log in again to view or edit your information.
About Our Fairs
The Ohio State University at Marion holds two science fairs, to be held concurrently on March 21 2020
- North Central District Science Day, a program of The Ohio Academy of Science, which qualifies students for State Science Day
- The Marion Area Science & Engineering Fair, a program of the Society for Science & the Public, which qualifies high school students for the International Science & Engineering Fair and students in grades 6-8 for the MASTERS competition
Students: When you register at this site, you are automatically entered into both these science fairs.